Visits can be booked for 30 or 60 minutes.
My patients receive individual treatment in a private and comfortable setting.
I do not use machines, but I do prescribe exercise when needed. I provide health and wellness advice, such as injury prevention.
Each visit includes the following steps: Administration, Assessment, Examination, Treatment, and Patient Education (remedial exercise, home care, etc).
I accept VISA, Mastercard, Debit, Personal Cheque and Cash.
Janet Tinney is an opted out Physiotherapist. I do not bill third parties.
- Worksafe BC clients must see an opted-in therapist.
- ICBC (MVA) clients must pay upfront and may be reimbursed by their adjustor according to discretion of their adjustor.
Examination & Treatment
Examination Overview include:
- Postural alignment
- Muscle timing, recruitment, strength, flexibility
- Connective tissue restrictions
- Nerve entrapment
- Arterial, venous, lymphatic circulation
The number of treatments varies as part of their personal treatment plan. I expect my patients to feel a noticeable change in 3 or fewer treatments, with the majority of patients feeling the benefits after their first visit.
Treatment Overview include:
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Range of motion
- Neuro-developmental techniques
Education of condition, prognosis, coping strategies
- Muscle energy
- Counter strain
- Chapman’s neurolymphatic reflexes
What is always speaking silently is the body
Norman O Brown